- ‘5’ Intelligent Sensors - Senses, Adapts, distributes and, Controls
- FreshSense: A perfect sensor for storage climate
- SuperFreezing: Protection and instant freezing for pre-frozen food
- Multi Airflow System: Evenly distributes air for longer freshness
- SuperCooling: Chill food faster with more protection
- 2 Cooling Circuits
- NoFrost: Less spoilage and more time-saving
- 347 Liters of Space
- Special Cooling Retention Material and Design
- EasyAccess Shelf
- design and style of the refrigerator could be better
- Cooling performance is good but should have been invertor compatible in case of power cuts
- lacking in many technological aspects such as Smart ThinQ and linear compressors
Bosch is a renowned multinational company that started its journey in 1886 from Germany and slowly expanded to other countries. The brand makes quality products with state of the art technology and is trusted worldwide. It started manufacturing refrigerators in 1933 and is regarded as one of the oldest company in the refrigeration market.
The Bosch 347 L 3 Star Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator review (KDN43VV30I, Wine Red) comes under its ‘free-standing top freezers’ refrigeration series and includes the Bosch signature ‘5 intelligent sensors’ technology. It offers Frost-free and fast cooling at the touch of a button and has a uniform cooling circulation throughout the refrigerator’s compartments.
Bosch 347 L 3 Star Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator (KDN43VV30I, Wine Red)back to menu ↑
Key Designs and Specifications
1. ‘5’ Intelligent Sensors – Senses, Adapts, distributes and, Controls
German technology is known for its innovation and Bosch’s five intelligent sensors are a product of the same. The refrigerator is integrated with a chipset that identifies even the slightest changes in temperature by measuring the inside and outside of the fridge. If it detects any change in the conditions of the compartment, the control system immediately counter steers and adjusts the inner temperature to optimal limits. This distribution and change in temperature keep your food fresh and healthy for a long time.
2. FreshSense: A perfect sensor for storage climate
The Bosch refrigerator review on 347 L (KDN43VV30I, Wine Red) is also equipped with another sensor called FreshSense that keeps a constant temperature in the refrigerator. This sensor also works in unison with the five intelligent sensors and constantly checks and controls the fridge and freezer temperature as per the food load.
3. SuperFreezing: Protection and instant freezing for pre-frozen food
In this feature, the refrigerator does not let frozen food to defrost and instantly freezes or maintains freezing temperature until the required temperature is reached. This not only saves energy but also protects fast decaying foods.
4. Multi Airflow System: Evenly distributes air for longer freshness
This is a Bosch refrigerator review for in-house technological feature that circulates air throughout the refrigerator compartments while regulating temperature and eliminating the possibility of condensation. Even distribution of cooled air ensures that food in all compartments is kept fresh for longer periods.
SMETA Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator Bottom Freezer, Fingerprint Resistant, 20.66 cu ft Capacity,Stainless Steel
5. Super Cooling: Chill food faster with more protection
This feature enables with a touch of a button. If you want instant chilled water or any other food, the SuperCooling function will immediately reduce the temperature in the refrigerator.
6. 2 Cooling Circuits
Unlike conventional refrigerators, the Bosch 347 L (KDN43VV30I, Wine Red) is equipped with two separate cooling circuits: one for the fridge compartments and another for the freezer compartment. This gives you independent temperature control and keeps the freshness of the food intact while ensuring that there is no odour mixing.
7. NoFrost: Less spoilage and more time-saving
The Bosch 347 L (KDN43VV30I, Wine Red) is a Frost-free fridge that automatically defrosts from time to time. It uses the warmth from its compressor to evaporate the freezer’s condensation that lowers humidity and makes sure that almost no ice is formed. This means no more manual defrosting and tedious cleaning of the fridge and better cooling performance.
8. 347 Liters of Space
Using a smart design approach, Bosch has ensured that the Bosch 347 L (KDN43VV30I) has the biggest ‘fridge’ space and biggest vegetable/fruit storage box in the ‘under 400 L’ refrigerators segment.
9. Special Cooling Retention Material and Design
Bosch manufactures its refrigerator with unique cooling retention materials and customized design that keeps your food and beverages chilled up to 16 hours during a power cut.
10. EasyAccess Shelf
The easy access shelf is made with safety glass that can be extended out up to 12cm, making it easy to place and remove your food items. The widespread space also gives an excellent overview of the content so that the items at the back are not forgotten.
Other notable features of the Bosch 347 L 3 Star Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator (KDN43VV30I, Wine Red) are:
- LED Light: This gives a glare-free interior illumination and also saves electricity
- ‘3’ Star Rating: Saves up to 35% in electricity bills when compared to the 2014 variants and before.
- VitaFresh: A Bosch in-house innovation that helps in efficiently maintaining your food’s original flavor, texture, and, appearance.
- Clean Easy Design: The parts can be easily removed and dismantled for thorough cleaning.
- Color: The Wine Red color with pattern door design adds an aesthetic look to your kitchen.
- Warranty: 10 years warranty on the compressor and 1-year warranty on the product.
The design and style of the refrigerator could be better. Cooling performance is good but should have been invertor compatible in case of power cuts. When compared to other brands such as LG and Samsung, the Bosch is still lacking in many technological aspects such as Smart ThinQ and linear compressors. Also, a quick note from us. Always check if there is a Bosch service center available in your area or it may take quite a while to get it installed or fixed.
LG 260 L 3 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator(GL-T292RPZU.APZZEBN, Shiny Steel, Inverter Compressor)back to menu ↑
Pros: This is one of the best refrigerators in the 350 L to 400 L segment. It offers loads of innovative features that make your life easier and keeps the food fresh and healthy for a longer period. It already has 10 years warranty on compressor and 1-year on the product. You can add-on extended warranty for a cheaper price if get it at the time of purchasing the Bosch 347 L 3 Star Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator (KDN43VV30I, Wine Red).back to menu ↑
- All prices mentioned above are in Indian Rupee.
- This product is available at Flipkart, PaytmMall.
- At flipkart.com you can purchase Bosch 347 L Frost Free Double Door 3 Star Refrigerator(Wine Red, KDN43VV30I) for only Rs. 30,390, which is 22% less than the cost in PaytmMall (Rs. 39,150).
- The lowest price of Bosch Frost Free 347 L Double Door Refrigerator (KDN43VV30I,Wine Red) was obtained on June 24, 2020 6:23 pm.
|Price history for Bosch 347 L Frost Free Double Door 3 Star Refrigerator(Wine Red, KDN43VV30I)|
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below